Whats up people? If you don't know me, get the heck off of my blog!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BP2 QTR3: Project Reflection

          For our final project, were visiting Starbucks and asking adults opinions on questions regarding economics and putting the results in an imovie. I thought it was a really neat and interesting idea, and most importantly, different from all the rest. I think what led us to choose this was the fact that no one else has really done something else like this before and we could defiantly learn a lot from this experience. It's something I was waiting to try out and I think it turned out great. We got great responses and I learned a lot from those people we interviewed.

            The project is unfolding really good for us because we went to Starbucks, and got great answers! It's turning out better than I actually expected and the more we add to it, the more excited I get. It was really easy getting answers from every one and the imovie has been easy so far too. We are ready to download the videos we made of the people we interviewed, and I learned a lot from them. I think whats working best for us is combining our ideas to make the best possible movie we can make. I'm really excited for the outcome, and i don't think we have too much more work to do since we already interviewed people and started our imovie.

               We are gathering our needed information by asking the people at Starbucks our questions concerning economics, and then doing some research online to decide which answers we got were best. Then we will need to cut the answers that didn't quite explain the question out from our movie. I think this is working really good for us, we just need to edit the interviews and then I think our movie will be pretty awesome. We are making it like a news broadcast and it looks so cool!

               When at Starbucks, I didn't expect such intelligent answers from some of the people we interviewed. We received very good feed back from everyone and they were glad to help. We didn't interview as many people as I would have liked to interview, but it will defiantly be enough to answer our questions thoroughly. We did have to change a few things from our original plan, like how were going to set up the movie and how we were going to ask the questions but I think they changed for the better.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your final project. I'm really excited about the stretch that you and Natalie made with this. I am super proud of what you are accomplishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All we need to do now on it is add the vocab. and then the presentation

    ReplyDelete