Whats up people? If you don't know me, get the heck off of my blog!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Current events week 7: Man saved by his cell phone

54 year old Juan Camarena said that his cell phone saved his life. Why? Juan got a new job as a handyman and was informed that the old super was still angry for being fired and replaced. Juan was confronted by the man who was fired and in the stairwell. The guy had a gun in his pocket, reached for it, and shot at Juan. Luckily, Juan's Nextel was in his jacket pocket. The phone took the bullet and only had a scratch. Juan said the shooter was only about five feet away. Police have footage of the shooter and are working to catch him fast. Juan said "I'm still alive, thank God, That Nextel saved me."
How I feel-
That man is very lucky he has his phone in his pocket. If he hadn't had it he could have been killed. That man shouldn't have been that mad for getting fired. It probably just wasn't working out. I hope police get that man fast because that wasn't right to do.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing story. It's hard to believe that a cell phone saved his life

    ReplyDelete